1. How many types of dinosaurs do you know of? What are they?
2. What do they look like? What do they eat? (Which dinosaur only eats plants and only eats meat?)
3. When and why did they die out? After reading:
1. What kind of dinosaur is Arlo? Why does he leave his parents?
2. What does he meet on the way home?
3. Who is Arlo’s enemy? What can it do? Class discussion:
Tell us about your favorite dinosaur. What does it look like? What can it do?
1. Find out which dinosaur was the largest, which was the smallest, which had the most horns, which had the longest neck or which ate the most food.
2. Dinosaurs ruled the earth for hundreds of millions of years. Then suddenly they disappeared. Where did they go?